Eva Jongepier is an employment lawyer in the Netherlands. Eva will be acting for both employers and employees. She likes to think along with the client, both strategic and substantive legal whereby she works cost-effectively. Eva will certainly not step away from a procedure but will always discuss the balance of the costs and the benefits. Besides negotiating to terminate the employment and litigation in individual cases, Eva also has knowledge of collective employment law as CAO-law and participation law.
She is one of the founders of Fennek Advocaten.
Eva became a lawyer in 2000 so she is a lawyer for 20 years already.
She mainly focusses on cases regarding to:
- drafting or reviewing settlement agreements with dismissal
- dismissal procedure
- permit for dismissal UWV
- drafting or reviewing employment contracts
- suspend, discontinue payment salary and other disciplinary actions
- guide improvement, PIP and dysfunctional employee
- vacation and leave
- change of employment conditions
- illness, disability
- cessation or suspension of salary in case of illness
- continue payment salary
- severance / transition compensation / reimbursement equitable
- competition clause, moderation and fine
- relationship clauses
- resign Managing Director
- reorganization due to economic reasons and closure
- participation law
- takeover of the company
Eva employment lawyer in the netherlands speaks both English and Dutch and has knowledge of the German and French language.